Sunday, January 8, 2012

Haul: The object of my Desire......

Yes,yes... this is the object of my DESIRE ever since i first laid my eyes on it.

The NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette, and yes it is a Limited Edition.

Please forgive me for not having the heart to swatch it yet. Do give me more time to look at it longingly every day, whispher sweetnothings to it softly and until then i will swatch it. 


 The Hanamichi Eyeshadow palette by NARS.


 The Eyeshadow palette is the size of my whole palm.

 The mini kabuki-like brush attached to the set.

 The signature rubber compact.

 A hefty 12.0g or 0.42oz worth of Eyeshadow.

 Behold the beauty.

 Can't get enough of it.

 Not enough.

Yes, never enough.

Grab yours if this stirs your heart like it mine and of course, if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment