Sunday, February 24, 2013

Promotion and Review: Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil with Singapore Women's Weekly

I chanced upon this magazine promotion in Kinokuniya Bookstore at Ngee Ann City while I was on my way home from work, since I am rather fond of Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil's versatility and texture, I figure it is worth a mention here.

Currently with every purchase of a copy of Singapore Women's Weekly, you get to receive a deluxe bottle (30ml) of the famous Multi-Usage Dry Oil which in my opinion is a steal if you take into account that a full sized bottle of the oil (100ml) is retailing at about S$70 plus or so.

There is a "Offer Gift" tag printed on the bottle, so I figured it should be part of some offer or promotion which I don't really mind. The 10ml bottle that I had gotten previously lasted me quite a while, so this 30ml would definitely make fans of the oil happy .

Of course, this would be absolutely worth it if you are a privilege card holder of the store, you get to enjoy 10% off.

A good chance to try this stuff if you are new to it and would like to test out something for a reasonable period of time instead of splurging alot of money in something that might or might not work for you. 


The Singapore Women's Weekly March 2013 Issue

 
                                                    Nuxe Multi-Usage Dry Oil in 30ml

 
List of Ingredients

Priced at S$4.20, available at Kinokuniya Bookstore, while stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment