Friday, June 15, 2012

Something Random..... Corrynne Handmade Natural Soap

This is a little something that my brother got me when he was in Australia for an exchange programme early last month and it wasn't until recently that i had a bit of a time to do some posting. : (

It's from Corrynne's Natural Soap Body Products, a Western Australian company that makes environmentally friendly and harmful chemical free products.

According to my brother, he commented that when he stumbled upon Corrynne in Australia, he thought that i would have check out the store if i were in Australia with him and interestingly the scent of the shop resembles that of LUSH.

Thus, in he went and bought a small bar of "Lavender Patchouli and Vanilla" soap for me. Its sweet of him to have thought of me and bought something that he thought i would like, of course it would have been better if he brought back the "Patchouli, Ylang Ylang and Rosehip", "Rose Geranium", "Patchouli and Sandalwood" and well an assortment of other products home too. But one must not be greedy.

Am i that greedy? Nah, after he gave me the soap, my sister and mom gave him a piece of their mind for not bringing more back.... tsk tsk. There simply isn't much to share. A small bar of soap is hardly much to share and being a Obsessive Compulsive freak, not to mention i dig the scent of my soap, i kept it in my closet to scent my clothes.

Do check out the website if you are interested and the price is pretty reasonable too.



Brown paper packaging that strikes me as ecco friendly.

Closer look at the description of the product.

 

The types of scent available.

A peep into the paperbag.

Lavender Patchouli and Vanilla soap. Think its 100g?

 
Marble-like swirls, rather artistic isn't it?




No comments:

Post a Comment