Monday, July 25, 2011

Haul: Finally a Home for the Precious......

Well, its about time isn't it?

I mean to get a proper home to house all my Precious and let them live with their own kind.....

TOday, i made up my mind to visit Muji to purchase this 6 tier drawers that i have been contemplating for the longest time....

And so, yes... finally.....


The "home"to the Precious.
The side view.

The top drawer-hair accessories.

2nd drawer-Brushes, sponges and eyelash curlers (tools).

3rd drawer-all things lippy, and eyeliners, mascaras and eye primers.



4th drawer-where the eye colours lurk......

5th drawer- where the bases and highlighters hangout.

6th drawer (bottom)-Limited editions and blushing beauties only.



I would have thought that there will be spaces left for future hauls and such...... BUT i was so so so wrong.....

My currently collection occupied all the 6 tiers! Okie, the 1st tier where hair accessories are housed doesn't count- i have it that way just in case and the 2nd tier probably doesn't count too as its for the tools...

Not too bad i say. I have spaces for hauls but small and carefully edited ones i suppose.






No comments:

Post a Comment