Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fragrance Quest: Hauling : )

Please excuse me for the larger than usual image.... just want to test it out and personally i do think the larger image do more justice to these 2 lovelies. : )

After some contemplation (not much actually : ) ), i decided to hauled Lolita Lempicka's first fragrance and Gucci's Envy (which is very shocking to me that it has been discontinued!!!!!!). 

Upcoming reviews soon......






                                                             I love the pretty pretty bottle.

                                             How is one ever going to resist this apple?




 The swing and miniature is my very first Lolita Lempicka purchase which was more than 10 years ago. I am glad to find that there hasn't been any reformulation to this gem.

                                                                           Isn't it sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment