Thursday, September 1, 2011

Haul:Hauling from my Taiwan Trip

Yes, i disappeared for quite a while...mainly for health reason which has been plaguing me to no end since Feb this year. Hope to recover from it real soon.. : )

I decided to take a break to go travelling and thus my humble hauling from Taiwan. : )

Without further ado, i introduce my haul.......


The "family"that just joined my stash.

A section of it.

My Naruko haul.

The Marjoram and Lavender Brightening Peeling Gel.
(1 for a BFF)
Naruko Narcissus Total Defence set (anti-aging and repair) which was available at a special price : )


Naruko Raw Job's Tear series- meant for whitening, repair and hydration. 

Naruko Raw Job's Tear Whitening Night Gelly- which i have been using for a week since i came back, will do a review of it soon.

Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Eye Gelly.

The much-raved Albion Skin Conditioner.

Albion Exage Whitening Lotion I.

Albion facial cotton which is supposed to complement Albion products and i was amazed by it during the try out at the counter. Great customer service too, i say. : )

The free gift - 3 pcs of Exage Whitening Moisture masks.

Majolica Majorca Mascara Eye Gorgeous Wing Neo and Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On. Yes, they are much cheaper in Taiwan.

Lush's Karma.

Karma again (no pun intended here).

The list of ingredients -as the main composition of the fragrance are essential oils, so they must be used within 2 years (stated).

The Nail polishes- how can i forget them? : )

L-R: Fushia Pink, Lemony Yellow, Plum or something and Chanel's Peridot.

This is the only item not from Taiwan (from duty-free at Changi Airport).

A unique colour that i can't help but feel the need to show the pic again.

This is what i picked from Nature's Republic (i got 2 of it, 1 was for another BFF who eats nail polishes like nobody).

This Lemony sunny yellow just made my day, so gotta have it (from Face Shop).

The Pink caught my eye too.

The Nail Gang once again.

Swatches of the nail gang.

Nautical inspired hair accessory.

Fell in love with the detailing.

Handmade hair accessories.

Russian doll inspired hair clip. Caught my eye and seized my heart the moment i saw it.

Nautical hair accessory again. : )

That's all for now.

I will be doing some write ups on quite a number of products that i have been using for a month or so. So, keep visiting and do feel free to comment on things that i can improve on.

Until then, see you : )


No comments:

Post a Comment