Thursday, May 12, 2011

The Legion of Saviours of my Nails......

Introducing the legion of saviours of my nails and i should be using them as frequent as i should be but is not.....
The sacred 5......



The Legion.



OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil.



Totally love the scent of the oil (its slightly fruity), the OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil is rather heavy duty in performance yet light in texture despite the fact that it is oil. I use it whenever i need to give my nails a break and when they look like they could use a bit of nourishing treatment.


A little goes a long way, the amount that one brush holds is sufficient for 5 fingers (1 left hand or right hand), i always do the thumb first (to deposit more oil due to the larger surface area) then ultimately the pinkie finger. Slowly massage the oil into the cuticle and then the remaining oil traces on the fingers, i massaged it into my hands. Its nourishing oil, whats the harm anyway?



Maquillage Quick Dry Oil from Shiseido.



This is the saviour i whipped out when i need the coat of polish to dry really fast and yes, it did what it says.



Maquaillage Nail Protect and White.


It is supposed to protect your natural nails from being stained by the pigment from nail polishes and to keep your nails white. It can also function as a base coat as well as for nail colours to show up nicely.



Crabtree & Evelyn Nail and Cuticle Therapy.



Performs the same function as OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil, it is slightly thicker in texture (gel to cream like), took slightly longer to absorb, love the La source scent nevertheless.



Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Growth Programme.



I am already half way through the bottle, i bought it initially to speed up the growth my nails (i used to be a habitual nail biter-quit the bad habit totally now), and discovered that it can perform more function that really prove its value for money. It gives my naked nails a healthy pinkish sheen, speed up the nail's growth process and it is a excellent top coat. Love it.



That's my legion of saviours of my nails... new members to be added?


We shall see, shall we? : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth too! I also think it gives a lovely, even natural pink tone. It makes natural nails look super healthy and moisturised :D

    ReplyDelete