Sunday, January 9, 2011

Haul: Promod Accessories

I simply love post-christmas sale...... that's when all the best bargains are churned up......

I was never a fashion clothing brand kind of fan, so when i realised that i am buying increasing more stuffs from a single brand, i will usually put myself on a red alert (to avoid becoming an addict like some friends around me).

Never have i managed to find things of various categories to suit me until now (its usually bottoms from Dorothy Perkins, tops from Warehouse or Miss Selfridge, hair accessories from Evita Peroni , etc). I managed to find all the stuffs that i really like, fits me well and suits me from just 1 single shop- Promod and this has never happened to me as i like to mix and match all around.
Anyway, Promod got me hooked from the very first dress i bought from them last year, since then i have been checking out their collection regularly (a stalker at their various outlets in Town......lol).
Now, their post-christmas sale really got me hooked even more..... its really value for your bucks during sales if their style is right up your alley.

Here are the accessories i have hauled that fateful day (and i wasn't even planning to buy anything at all... (-_-)



2 Hairbands with beads and pearls.

Grey and black lace hairband with grayish silver pearls- S$7.90 (fromS$16.90).


A closer look at the intricate design. Ideal for dinner or party.

Bronze and black multi-coloured beads hairband- S$9.90 (from S$16.90)

Love the leave design.

Multi-strand chain and beads necklacce- S$19.90 (from S$29.90).


The feather can be detached to be used as a brooch or to clip on to a plain hairband for a touch of glam.

All in all, i love a good sale and this is definitely of one those that you really get more bangs for your bucks.
Love it.
I will wait in anticipation eagerly for the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment